Sunday, October 23, 2005

Before disappear


Today, I introduce you where Adachi is before Adachi disapear from the map. Adachi is rural . There is a lot of nature in Adachi. For a long time ago,when my friend came to Adachi from Tokyo, he saw a big rice field and said "This is a golf links? How big!!"
Then I asked myself "Does He make a joke? Or is he crasy?" My answer is the former. And I said "Ha Ha Ha...You are funny. Shall we play golf today?" "Yes!! I'd like to do." He answered. He was likely to regard there rice field as links.

NO!! It's a rice field!! It's rice you eat every day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flock Browser Released
Find out how your organization can benefit from Intel's advancements in technology.
taking care of a blog is like taking care of a dog. Always moving around, changing, attracting attention, getting dirty... I must say you do a fine job of maintaining this blog. It's very good and I'm learning a lot from you. Thanks.

please don't stop the great work you're doing.
my friends website is just starting > small house dogs (nothing special really... might be useful if you like dogs)

Good work! see ya.

Anonymous said...

A real innovative blog. Don't stop now. You're on the right way! I can advise you to go on this website if you're looking for scommesse online . Not only scommesse online