Friday, November 03, 2006

about dimentions

I talked about dimensions with my friend.

"Three-dimensional? What do you mean by that?"

"Two-dimensional is flat, isn't it?"

"Well, three-dimensional is space. ok?"

"Then, what does four-dimensional mean?"

"Three-dimensional and time?"


"mmm...well then, how about one-dimention?"

"a point. maybe."












So I am interested in that, I have studied that.





but it is very diffiult problem.






I am sorry I cannot write about it in English.






I can understand about dimensions with difficulty in Japanese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also want to be able to
explain 'Dimension ' at least Japanese.
If you come to be able to understand it, please tell me how to express it in
Japanese and English.

adachjoker said...

dear maimai

thank you for your comment.


I'll keep study it.


please look forword to understanding it.