Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Recent Vogue among my friends and me




I watched RAMBO on DVD somedays ago with my friends. That day, we were going to drink , eating a hot pot(cooked at the table) at my friends room.

When we were shopping for ingredient of the hot pot, one of my friend said
"Have you ever wathed RAMBO? I watched it recently and it is very interesting! Shall we watch it today?"
The other my friend and I had never watched before. But it is uninteresting for us.

However he borrowed RAMBOⅡand Ⅲon our way from shopping. And we watched them justly, eating the hot pot.

When we finished watching them, we were held victim of RAMBO. Some his words in important scene is very cool or (to change our point of view) very very funny.

For example, Rambo and a colonel(his superior) were besieged by a lot of armed enemy. But each of them had only a gun. Then a enemy's boss said like this in a helicopter "Throw your gun and be taken prisoner, and I help only your life." It is a just desperate situation.
Colonel said to Rambo "What are we going?"

Then the words Rambo said is "FUCK UP".(「ぶちかませ」)

How awesome!!

We often use this words in e-mail and talking and so on.

No comments: