Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Angel at my parents' home


We have a dog at my parents' home. We call this dog 'Chiro'. And it is female. But I live alone in Sendai so I have few opportunity to meet her. I really want to meet her. When I meet her, I feel so happy.
She is very wise with eating. One day some years ago when watching TV, I was eating custard pudding and I took my eyes from the pudding, she hit my hand that was holding it. And then the pudding fall on the floor. At last she ate my pudding all. She has a smart brain for eating but she has a fat body.
However I like her very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like dog very much.
She is very cute!
I hope to have a dog. But I can't have a dog. Becuse I live in an apartment.

adachjoker said...

Thanks for your comment. I wish you will have a very cute dog someday.